September 02, 2019

New Twelve Kingdoms novel (covers)

Inaugurating the 40-day run-up to the October 12 launch of Shirogane no Oka, Kuro no Tsuki ("Hills of Silver Ruins, a Pitch Black Moon"), Shinchosha published the covers for the first two volumes and went live with a redesign of the official Twelve Kingdoms website. Akihiro Yamada created the covers and illustrations.

The Twelve Kingdoms Twitter account is @12koku_shincho (in Japanese).

「白銀の墟玄の月」第一巻 ISBN 978-4101240626

「白銀の墟玄の月」第二巻 ISBN 978-4101240633

The books are available online at Amazon/JapanHonto, and Rakuten.

Related posts

New Twelve Kingdoms novel (title)
New Twelve Kingdoms novel (more covers)
New Twelve Kingdoms novel (publication date)
New Twelve Kingdoms novel (Happy New Year!)
New Twelve Kingdoms novel (it's official!)
Squared (lined) paper

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Comments
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
9/02/2019 11:48 AM   
The covers are looking amazing! I ordered the books off Amazon Japan even though I don't understand Japanese very well -- am looking forward to reading your translations.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
9/04/2019 6:21 PM   
Wow! Taiki is so beautiful in this cover. You can see he's a completely different person than before. But it got me thinking... Did he grow up because he lost his horn? Does that mean he is no longer immortal? I don't remember seeing an explanation for this in the last book.
# posted by Anonymous Lims
9/05/2019 8:39 AM   
If I remember correctly, he was unable to change forms?

Covers are amazing.
I will order even though I know almost to no Japanese.
# posted by Blogger Zedta
9/06/2019 11:14 PM   
My heart! I can't wait!
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
9/16/2019 11:12 AM   
I saw Taiki and I am in awe. So much transformation captured through a single picture.
# posted by Blogger Panino Manino
9/16/2019 7:08 PM   
Taiki grow up while he was in the human world.
# posted by Blogger youadee
10/06/2019 3:18 PM   
I hope you get a chance to translate these! Thank you so much!!
# posted by Blogger UsaChanMan
10/15/2019 8:00 AM   
Oh my god!! This made me tear as I've been waiting for this continuation all this time. I hope would consider translating these.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous
4/02/2020 10:45 AM   
Yeaaaah new novels !! Does anybody have an idea if those are gonna be published in Europe or in the US??
I hope so !